Rank Secure is a Toronto-based, full-service business SEO agency, specializing in search engine marketing, search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaign management. Leverage your business goals on our company’s experience of more than 15 years, and rest assured that your online presence has all the features required for online success.
Not only have we been in business for a long time, but we have an extensive portfolio success, which we have achieved by working with clients from small and big companies in a number of countries. Not only are our business SEO agency consultants professionals, but they are easy to talk to and they truly care about your online success.
We believe that you should know what to expect when you hire a business SEO agency, and that’s why we are upfront about it:
● We will reinforce your existing rankings, by helping you take advantage of opportunities that are already within your grasp.
● We will choose competitive keywords for your pay-per-click campaigns to bring short- and medium-term results.
● We only use relevant keywords to deliver measurable returns on your business SEO investment.
● Our business SEO agency will make changes to your website and incoming links to help your pages rank higher in the search engine results pages.
● We aim for relevance with the site changes and inbound links to ensure that people who click on the links, are searching specifically for what you have to offer.
Relevance results in higher search rankings, which in turn delivers more clicks and visits to your site.
When you call Rank Secure for business SEO agency services, we will do a full and comprehensive analysis of your site, including:
● server audit
● site audit
● inbound link assessment
● keyword research
By focussing on your business goals, we can identify the best keywords for your site. Those are the keywords we focus on to ensure that we drive the most targeted traffic to your site. Targeted traffic is the key to more conversions.
Instead of focusing solely on traffic, we focus on conversions. High traffic is the goal of every site, but here at Rank Secure that is not our focus. We want to deliver conversions that drive your ultimate goal: increasing profits.
Once we have established your precise goals, we can develop a business SEO strategy with step-by-step tasks and changes to help increase your search engine results page rankings and incoming links. These strategies may include:
● On-page SEO optimization using quality, readable content, effective page structure and unique page titles.
● Writing concise, reader-oriented content that guides your readers towards responding to your calls-to-action.
● Developing a network of high-quality, relevant inbound links, which establishes your business website as an industry authority.
● Creating a local search optimization plan, ensuring that local listings and directories are aware of your site.
● Social media marketing, advertising and bookmarking.
● Pay-per-click campaigns that allow you to get traffic in a simple and cost-effective manner.
As an experienced business SEO agency, we know that it takes time to establish momentum with a search engine optimization and marketing strategy. Search engines constantly tweak their algorithms, just like your competitors change their strategies, and that’s why it is important to stay on top of what works and what doesn’t.
Rank Secure’s business SEO agency consultants are experts in their field and they stay on the cutting edge of search engine advancements and industry news to ensure that our clients get the results that they pay for.
Helping our clients stay at the top of the SERPs is our passion and we take pride in offering a comprehensive service that delivers results. We are extremely results-oriented, which is why we constantly measure and track our clients’ progress and tweak strategies to enhance efficiency.
We are passionate about seeing how sites gain momentum in the search results pages and generating traffic to our clients’ sites. Let us do the same for you. Get in touch with us right now to discuss your needs and options.