Indexing has always been a part of Google’s algorithm to find new and pertinent search results for any query. Their... ...
We are happy to let you know that Rank Secure actively participates in the VeriSign Secured Program. This independent organization operates with a mission to promote trust and privacy in the web world. Our website operates with complete compliance with VeriSign policies and all our privacy practices are regularly monitored by VeriSign
If any of visitors to this website has any concerns or questions pertaining to this policy, they are requested to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your inquiry is not acknowledged by Rank Secure, or if it is not addressed properly, you may immediately contact VeriSign. In these circumstances, VeriSign will operate as a liaison to address and resolve your concerns relating to this website.
Please note that the VeriSign Security Program only applies to information that are collected through www.ranksecure.ca. Any information collected using a software downloaded from this website is beyond the scope of this privacy program.
Personal Information Collection and Use:
Following types of personal information are collected by us from our website visitors
- Contact details of our website visitors’ such as their names, mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- We also collect information relating to their businesses such as the company’s name, type of business, company size, etc.
As in most other websites, Rank Secure automatically gathers information about the computer of the user such as the browser type, IP address, operating system, and referring/exit pages. This information is used by Rank Secure to
- Assess the requirements of your business to find out products that are suitable for you.
- To send you information on service or product requested by you.
- Handling customer service requests.
- Administer the account of the visitors.
- Sending response to the visitors’ concerns and questions.
- Make improvements to the website of Rank Secure and its marketing efforts.
- Carry out analysis and research.
The website of Rank Secure enables all visitors to create their profile, and share information like images, messages, or videos with others. However, please note that we have no control over the actions of people with whom the website visitors decide to share their information or pages.
Sharing of Information
Your personal information may also be disclosed
- As per legal requirements such as complying with a subpoena or similar legal procedure.
- Under circumstances where Rank Secure believes in good faith that information sharing is necessary for the protection of your safety, our rights, someone else’s safety, investigation of fraud, or replying to a government request.
- In situations where Rank Secure is involved in a sale, acquisition, or merger of all, or a part of their assets. All visitors to the website will be notified via a permanent notice displayed in the website or email about such change in ownership, or use of their personal information.
- With the prior consent of the website visitors to any third party.
We utilize a partner company for the placement of cookies on the computers of our visitors. This is done for the compilation of aggregated visitor statistics by collection of different types of non-personally identifiable information.
The web pages in the website of Rank Secure contain Web beacons which are nothing but electronic images. Web beacons are used in tandem with cookies for the compilation of aggregated statistics. This helps us find out how this website is being used and which of the emails and links have been opened or clicked by the recipients. We measure the efficiency of our marketing campaigns and customer communications in this way.
Third party companies are used by Rank Secure to gather information pertaining to how our website is being used by the visitors. As an example, we may choose to find out which links were clicked by a particular visitor or which page was accesses by visitors. This aggregated information is used to understand and optimize the usage of our website.
Your personal information and its security is extremely important to us. The generally accepted industry standard for data security is followed by Rank Secure in order to provide protection to all types of information provided to us. This includes both the information that is already received by us and that during transmission. Please note that the transmission of information over the web or electronic storage of information can never be 100% safe. Therefore, it is not possible for us to ensure absolute security of your information.
If you have any concerns regarding data security in our website, feel free to contact us on email@example.com .
Additional Information Regarding Policy
Please be informed that our website offers community forums and blogs that are publicly accessible. Please be aware of the fact that any information provided in these areas of our website can be read, used, or collected by any other visitor to our website.
Personal Information Collection and Update
If you want to ensure the accuracy of your personal information, you can review the same by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement Change Notification