Instructions to View Source Code
The initial phase in checking your site’s source code is to see the real code. Each web program enables you to do this effortlessly. The following are the console orders for surveying your website page source code for both PC and Mac.
• Firefox – CTRL + U (Meaning press the CTRL key on your keyboard and hold it down. While holding down the CTRL key, press the “u” key.) Alternatively, you can go to the “Firefox” menu and then click on “Web Developer,” and then “Page Source.”
• Internet Explorer – CTRL + U. Or right click and select “View Source.”
• Chrome – CTRL + U. Or you can click on the weird-looking key with three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner. Then click on “Tools” and select “View Source.”
• Opera – CTRL + U. You also can right click on the web page and select “View Page Source.”
• Safari – The keyboard shortcut is Option+Command+U. You also can right click on the web page and select “Show Page Source.”
• Firefox – You can right click and select “Page Source” or you can navigate to your “Tools” menu, select “Web Developer,” and click on “Page Source.” The keyboard shortcut is Command + U.
• Chrome – Navigate to “View” and then click on “Developer” and then “View Source.” You also can right click and select “View Page Source.” The keyboard shortcut is Option+Command+U.
Once you know how to view the source code, you need to know how to search for things in it. Usually, the same search functions you use for normal web browsing apply to searching in your source code. Commands like CTRL + F (for Find) will help you quickly scan your source code for important SEO elements.
The title tag is the most important element of on-page SEO. It’s the most vital thing in your source code. In case you will remove one thing from this article, focus on this:
You know those results that google gives you after you serach for something?
Those results originate from the title tags of the site pages they are indicating. Along these lines, on the off chance that you don’t have title labels in your source code, you can’t appear in Google (or in whatever other web crawlers, as well). Trust it or not, I’ve really observed sites without title labels!
Another critical piece of your site page’s head segment is the meta portrayal tag. This 160-character bit is free promoting copy that gets showed underneath your title content in the web search tools. In this way, check to ensure it’s on the majority of your site pages. All the more vitally, check to ensure you’re not copying it over numerous pages. Copying a meta portrayal tag is not a web search tool punishment, but rather it’s a major advertising botch.
Many individuals overlook the meta data, yet you should put some idea into it since it is perused via web crawler clients. Consider what duplicate would enable draw in more guests and increment to click through.
H1 headings convey only a little on-page SEO weight, so it’s a smart thought to check your pages to ensure you are utilizing them appropriately. For each page on your site, investigate the source code to check whether you recognize this tag.
In the event that you take part in third party referencing, at that point checking your backlinks to check whether they are no-followed is an unquestionable requirement.
What Is “link juice”.
In the realm of SEO, getting another site to link to your site is an awesome accomplishment. That connection is seen via web crawlers as an underwriting. Web indexes factor in the quantity of link that point to your website when they are positioning your web page in their motors. “link Juice” is a term for the power that the link is said to give your site or page being referred to.
No follows are a quality that can be coded into a connection to prevent the link juice from streaming to a site. This is an exceptionally normal thing you will find in the links in the comment sections of blogs.
Rank Secure is here for all of your SEO related needs and questions. We are a team of qualified SEO and marketing professionals. Our goal is to help you define your SEO or marketing strategy and the begin to implement it. Whether that strategy is more related to SEO elements like finding source code, or other marketing elements. Contact Rank Secure today to find a solution that works for you.